My 5 Day Fitbit Challenge
The Fitbit Alta recently caught my attention. A thin, stylish activity tracking wristband, it has the ability to track your steps, distance, calories burned, active minutes, hourly activity and stationary time. The Alta even gives you a reminder to move, for the times you have been a bit too stationery!
And the device integrates into your digital life too, with smart notifications at a glance to keep your phone out of sight and your goals in focus. The Fitbit Alta allows you to track calls, texts and calendar alerts.
The Alta’s slim profile gives it an upscale, refined appearance. It feels really comfortable on your wrist, in part because of how light it is. If you’re looking for a stylish activity tracker, wait no more.
And here’s the best news this morning, check this video out:
So this week I am taking the 5 Day Fitbit Challenge to see how I can improve my fitness with this neat little device. My aim is to get 10 000 steps in per day, which will be tracked by my Fitbit. Want to win a Fitbit Alta, here’s a recap of what you need to do:
- Each morning from today, Monday 12 September 2016 to Friday 16 September 2016 I will put up a new post on my Facebook and Twitter accounts relating to the Fitbit.
- You need to guess, each day, how many steps you think I will be able to get in.
- Then, if you are entering via Facebook each day, share that days post and secondly write in the comments section of my post how many steps you think I will get in that day.
- If you are entering via Twitter each day, retweet that days post and secondly reply to my post how many steps you think I will get in that day.
- At 18h30 each day I will snap a shot from my Fitbit of the actual number of steps and the person who guessed closest between Twitter and Facebook, will be that days winner.
- All daily winners will go into a luck draw on Saturday and the winner of the Fitbit Alta will be announced here on the blog on Monday 19 September 2016.
- You can enter on both Facebook and Twitter to double your chances. While you are there, be sure to give iStore a follow on Facebook and Twitter for more information about Fitbit and accessories on offer.
Will you be the lucky Fitbit Alta winner?
Giveaway open to anyone living within the borders of South Africa. Daily determination of winners and determination of final giveaway winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into thereafter.
And The Winner Is…
Well done to Megan Hartwig who is the winner of the lucky draw and the proud new owner of a Fitbit Alta!