PodCast 1/2018: CHATTING TO ANNASTACIA TEURO ABOUT HER INITIATIVE TO HELP YOUNG GIRLS WITH SANITARY PRODUCTS AND KEEP THEM GOING TO SCHOOL
In my first show of 2018, I chat to Annastacia Teuro who, together with her friend Stanford Chabayanzara, is spearheading a new initiative to provide young girls in Zimbabwe with sanitary products and keep them going to school.
- Annastacia shares how the project, called Path, started with her and Stanford putting away personal funds.
- Annastacia shares learnings from the first trip to Zimbabwe and the challenges faced.
- The impact on the young girls lives deeply touches all working on the project.
- With two successful trips under their belt, Annastacia and Stanford are planning to expand the scope of their initiative.
- Annastacia shares her message of hope for all young girls facing often seemingly insurmountable challenges.