PodCast 5/2018: UNDERSTANDING THE CAPE TOWN WATER CRISIS
Today I chat to Di Brown, Louise de Waal and Heidi van der Watt about the water situation in Cape Town.
- We discuss why the crisis is in fact not a crisis but rather an inconvenience
- My guests share how Cape Town indeed open for tourism business, despite the water situation
- We look at what needs to be done now to work towards a sustainable solution and change of lifestyle to address the issue
- We look at what big business and local city government is doing to address the situation
- We chat about the ingenuity of Cape Town locals to address the situation in interesting ways
- Guests share how they are indeed able to live on the current 50 litres per person per day, if not less
Connect with Di Brown on Twitter.
Connect with Louise de Waal on the internet.
Connect with Heidi van der Watt on Facebook.