PodCast 9/2018: TALKING ABOUT THE GIFT OF EDUCATION WITH SHERA DEAVALL
Today I touch base with a guest who was on the show last year, Shera Deavall, as she update’s us on the work of Khensani’s Collection.
- Shera shares the various roles Khensani’s Collection undertakes in the local community, in addition to education.
- We discuss the many challenges facing today’s youth and how Khensani’s Collection is working towards addressing them.
- Shera tells us how anyone with a heart for upliftment can get involved and make a difference.
- Shera shares some of the specific challenges facing school going children who are “undocumented”.
- Shera shares the inspiring story of an 11-year old who is making plans to get school shoes to underprivileged children.